Call For Papers-2017
The Post Graduate Department of Commerce & Management under Seshadripuram First Grade College is happy to announce that the department has taken an initiative to start the college Journal under Seshadripuram Research Foundation (SRF). In this regard we request you to send your full paper for publication that would happen in Vol:1 Issue:1 Aug/Sep 2017.
The conceptual, empirical and research based papers are invited from Research Scholars, Academicians and Industry professionals in prescribed format* for the upcoming periodical journal Vol: 1 Issue:1 bearing ISSN number for Aug/Sep 2017. The authors must send the abstract with full paper on or before 31/07/2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of publication
- E-Commerce – Trend and Scope.
- GST-Issues and challenges.
- Demonetization-Impact Study.
- Strategic Human Resource Management.
- Risk Management & Financial Planning
- Commodity Markets and Financial Derivatives
- Strategic Cost & Management Accounting.
- Micro Finance.
- Portfolio Management.
- Big Data Analytics in Commerce & Management.
- Any other topic relating to Commerce & Management.
The authors must consider the following guidelines
- The file format must be MS Word.
- The font style must be Times New Roman.
- The font size must be 12-14 for headings.
- 1 inch spacing.
- APA style for citation & bibliography.
- The abstract must be within 500words.
- Tables & charts should be sequentially numbered.
- The tables must show the source of information.
- The tables must include problem statement literature review need for the study, objectives of the study & Research Methodology.
- The number of pages must be within 10-15 including tables, charts & bibliography.
For more details contact:
Dr. Vatsala G. - 9880941320